One of the best ways to escape from winter blues is to soak in warm bathtub and dream of sunshine. It is a great way to pamper yourself after a stressful day or to freshen up before an exciting evening date or a party. You can enjoy a luxurious bubble bath or treat yourself with essential oils, but the most important thing is to relax and put your mind somewhere else. Check out ModXchange list of winter bathtub essentials:
- Molton Brown Gingerlily Shower Gel will bring spicy fragrances from French Polynesia to your bathroom. Exotic blend of tamanu nut oil, ginger and white lily extract is a glamorous beauty treat, and it will take you straight to Tahiti beach.
- Soap and Glory Calm One, Calm All is also a wonderful stress-battling bubble bath in a beautiful packaging. It contains body lotion and lemon balm, mallow extracts and skin conditioners so it leaves skin very soft and hydrated after the bath. It is a cheap luxury and it smells exactly the way it looks – pink.
- Crabtree & Evelyn Somerset Meadow Bath & Shower Gel is a great choice if you prefer fruity-floral scents of English countryside in spring. The freshness of wildflowers is mixed with green notes of ivy and water lily, blackberry and bergamot. This refreshing green cleansing gel creates amazing bubbles in the bath and contains ingredients that are very beneficial for your skin. While water lily and ivy extreacts help condition skin, glycerine moisturizes it and the product does not contain parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol or sodium lauryl sulfate.
- Kiehl’s Aromatic Blends Nashi Blossom & Pink Grapefruit Liquid Body Cleanser is a scented body cleanser that transforms into a rich, lathering foam which gently cleans and conditions skin. The scent is a combination of Nashi Blossom and Pink Grapefruit with addition of ginger, soy milk and white musk.
- L’Occitane Shea Honey Foaming Gel smells wonderful and softens skin. It contains Shea and sweet honey extracts to clean and nourish your skin. It is actually a shower gel, but it is one of the best body cleansers you can find since it leaves the skin soft and fragranced.
- Bloom and Blossom Indulgence Bath Oil is a luxurious mixture of essential oils especially made to calm you after a stressful day.
- Dr. Hauschka Spruce Warming Bath Essence is another fantastic stress relief product, perfect for winter months. It cleanses and invigorates the skin while leaving it wonderfully soft. It contains Norway spruce essential oil, jojoba oil and sulfated castor oil.
- SAI SEI Mineral Seaweed Bath Soak is an old Japanese recipe which revitalises and regenerates skin with a mineral-rich blend of seaweeds. It also has an incredible calming effect, so you can imagine that you are havg a bath in a Japanese garden. Laminaria Digitata is blended with Wakame Seaweed Extract, which can be found found deep under the sea in sheltered reefs, stimulates cellular metabolism and maintains your skin’s natural balance. It is refreshing for body and soul.
- Finally, after you had your relaxing bath, spray yourself with Benefit Bathina “So Soft to Touch … Hard to Get” fine body oil mist. It hydrates the skin and includes sweet almond, Vitamin E, avocado and olive oils. It leaves skin soft and it can also be used as massage oil.