- Moisturize! Skin can get very dry in the winter, so you need to hydrate it well. A combination of a good moisturizing face cream, hand cream and a lip balm is the first aid kit which will protect you from harsh weather. You also need to equip yourself with various hydrating products from face masks to body creams, to nourish and repair your skin.
- Enjoy a lot of beauty sleep! The most efficient way to nurture your skin is to treat it with a nutritious cream or a serum during the night. Winter beauty is a sleeping beauty, so invest in a really good night cream this winter.
- Get a good primer! There are plenty of great new primers to try out this winter from Chanel Le Blanc makeup base to Benefit Pore-fessional balm that will minimize your pores. Pale flawless skin is trendy this season.
- Paint your lips in red! Dark red is the hot lipstick color this season, and you can’t go wrong with it. Red lips are pure classic, so try out some of the new lipsticks from Tom Ford and Marc Jacobs, or just go for good old Chanel.
- Accent your eyes! If you prefer to accent the eyes buy good mascara and eyeliner. You can try out the new Laura Mercier pencil eyeliner, or the adorable eye makeup set from Eyeko dsesigned by Alexa Chung.
- Pick the right nail color! Red nails are very trendy this season, but you can also try bubblegum pink to brighten up your winter look. Check out Marc Jacobs’s new beauty line, or Christian Dior caviar manicure from the holiday collection.
- Find the perfect winter fragrance! There are many new perfumes this season, from spicy oriental scents to sweet fruity fragrances, so experiment and try out something new this winter.